Monday, November 26, 2012

Peanut Butter Fudge


Three ingredients... three very dangerous ingredients.
This peanut butter fudge was so amazingly easy and so delicious.

I made this yesterday, and froze it to keep to bring out closer to Christmas.
Too bad I let my husband know it was in there.... have I mentioned that it even tastes good frozen?  
Too bad I know it's in there too.
Good news IS.... it's easy to make more.

You could add chopped dry roasted peanuts to the mixture if you prefer crunchy peanut butter fudge. I think it better than using crunchy peanut butter... but heck, even that ought to be delicious too. You could also add chocolate chips at the last minute before adding it to the pan to cool.





Makes about 2 lbs

1 cup butter
1 cup creamy peanut butter
16 oz powdered sugar (about 3 1/2 cups)
1 tsp vanilla (I forgot to use it...)

Line a 9x9 pan with parchment paper ( I used an 6x10 pan).

Melt butter and peanut butter in a medium size sauce pan over medium heat.  Let it melt completely.


Turn off the heat, then add the vanilla and the powdered sugar. 


Mix well

 
Add to the pan, smooth the top.  Chill for 2 hours, then cut into squares.

Do you like fudge?
Who doesn't, right?
Here's a couple other good (and easy) recipes:
Penuche- Brown Sugar Fudge
Fudge for Dummies

No comments:

Post a Comment