Monday, June 20, 2011

Six Month Anniversary Top 10 Food Blog Posts

I've posting on my blog for about 6 months, and I wanted to share the Top 10 posts for my first six months.  It's quite surprising and interesting list to me, with way more sweets and desserts than I would have expected! Some of the posts were popular from the very beginning and others have snuck to the top ten slowly from many Google key word searches.

I've had a blast writing the blog so far, and I look forward to an interesting Top 10 list in the New Year.

 Here are my Top 10 posts

1. Coconut Cream Filled Cupcakes


2. Simple Fish Tacos with Spicy Coleslaw
I'm including a picture of the Spicy Coleslaw since I know this is the reason this post is so popular.  People do Google searches for "spicy coleslaw for fish tacos"!


3. Reese's Stuffed Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting


4. Salted Caramel Chocolate Shortbread- Millionaire's Shortbread


5. Larb Gai

6. Piper's Joe's Special


7. Cake Pops - Lollipops



8. Cuban Glazed Pork Tenderloin and Grilled Fruit Salsa

 







No comments:

Post a Comment