Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Top 10 Most Popular Posts 2014

2014 was a very, very good year for me.  I feel very blessed.

It's funny, when I look at was most popular of what I posted in 2014, it brings back a ton of memories and good times. I think food does that for me. Food, friends and memories. 
And, for the first year ever, I had a travel post in my Top 10... actually two!!!

Among my favorite moments personally, professionally and on the blog?
  • Posted another 100 recipes (...just one more to go before Midnight on 12/31/14).
  • Came in #8 (again...) for the KING 5 Best of Western Washington Food Blog
  • Traveled to over 12 countries, for both pleasure and for work. Russia, Italy, Germany, Thailand, Sweden, Finland, Denmark and a couple more...  I loved them all.
  • Played non-stop with my hubby of 29 years.  Still having as much fun as in the beginning, might even be more.
  • Saw our 21 year old finally get a driver's license, a car and got enrolled in college
  • Saw our 24 year old go back to college...

It was a very good year....
I'm not sure if 2015 can be any better, but I'm going to give it a go. You in?

Here's the summary:

  • One Martini
  • Two travel posts- Jamaica and Rome
  • Three Healthy - Week of lunches, Kale salad, yogurt semi-freddo
  • One pasta
  • One Crockpot soup
  • One dessert
  • One jam
 It really was a Almond Magic cake...  

 

I think all you Seahawks fans can all relate to this, Beast Mode Martini


One of the most favorite recipes from early on in our marriage, Pasta with Pepperoni & Pepperoncini  


A business trip to Italy, with a little fun thrown in on the weekend- Rome Cooking Class.


Peach Almond Semifreddo
Tasty and made with yogurt instead of cream 
 
 
I do this every week so I really ought to take a better picture!

 

 Mango Lime Jam 
We shared this (and took this picture) on a boat in the San Juan Islands. A nice memory.
 
 

Here's my other Top 10 posts from past years!
Top 10 Most Popular Posts 2013
Top 10 Most Popular Posts 2012
Top 10 Most Popular Posts 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment