Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Top 10 Most Popular Posts 2015

A good year, 2015.
You know it was a good year if 4 of your top 10 recipes are about Hawaii!
Ahh... I love that place. So I'm loving that others enjoyed reading them too

Here's the most popular recipes posted to my blog in 2015.  I always take a couple editorial "liberties" as it's hard to compare something that was on your blog for 11 months and got 500 views to something posted last month and got almost two hundred! 

I'm a little embarrassed that my most viewed 2015 posting was a "dump" cake involving a cake mix, but that's the way these things work. Everybody likes easy, they do, they really do.

Here's a better summary of what was popular
- 2 desserts
- 2 boozy drinks
- 2 restaurant/travel reviews
- 2 basic egg recipes/techniques!
- 1 appetizer
- 1 salad/easy dinner  


 
 
Inspired by a trip to Mama's Fish House on Maui
  

Trainwreck bar and grill 
A post about a little restaurant in Burlington with the best bloody Mary.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment